- February 2, 2009
- 3 Comments
Twitter has sparked its own ecosystem as it continues to rapidly emerge as a viable platform for online conversations, rivaling Facebook News Feeds for attention and interaction.
A group of helpful individuals launched Twictionary, a dictionary and/or translator, to help new tweeters and tweeps embrace and master the language powering the popular micro community and its underlying culture. Power Twitter users and those well versed in the language of the Twitterverse are also welcome to freely contribute their knowledge to help increase the value of the dictionary over time.
Related Posts on PR 2.0:
– Introducing the Twitter Bowl
– Introducing MicroPR, A Resource for Journalists, Analysts, & Bloggers on Twitter
– Twitter Tools for Communication and Community Professionals
– Is Twitter a Viable Conversation Platform
– Is FriendFeed the Next Conversation Platform
– State of the Twittersphere