Engage

UPDATED

I’m truly excited to share a bit of news with you…

While this isn’t the formal launch of my new book, today represents a significant milestone for me.

As of today, Engage is available for pre-order on Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, Books a Million, and Borders, with shipments expected to arrive sometime in mid-to-late February. Other sites will go live soon.

This post represents the first time that I’ve publicly released the title…Engage. And, I also join good friends Chris Brogan, Steve Garfield, David Meerman Scott, Marsha Collier, Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah as a fellow author at Wiley.

This book also serves as a touchstone in its own right for me personally. If you notice, the branding and title of my blog has changed. I’ve done so to intentionally reflect the true positioning and value of this book. It’s written for champions and executives alike in business, marketing, branding, interactive, service, and communications. It’s designed to help bring everyone to the table.

I’ll write more about it later…but in the meantime, I wanted to share the news…

Connect with Brian Solis: Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Plaxo, or Facebook

Get the new iPhone app!

Click the image below to buy the book/poster:

Image Source: Shutterstock

353 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Engage”

1. Britt Urbach says:

Congrats on the book! It looks like you've created yet another masterpiece. 😉

2. Tom Brennan says:

Look forward to reading the book. I am currently working on a new ground breaking product in the Tennis world. Marketing is always the most important thing.

3. WOOOOO—Can't wait to see the goodness from all your hard work! Way to crank that. 😉

4. I look forward to reading it!

5. Guhmshoo says:

This is great Brian. For the book signing you should dress up as Jean-Luc Picard. Engage!

6. tomob says:

Brian:

Great title and cover art – can't wait to dig in. Congratulations.

TO'b

• briansolis says:

Thank you so much. It was probably the most challenging part of the process – and it represents the second title and cover art. I'll post the previous one soon. :)

7. DamienBasile says:

Congratulations on finishing your http://bit.ly/engageme book so fast! How long did it take? LMK when you're in NYC as I'd love to do a special Digital Somethings for your book launch.

8. mwlm07 says:

I will purchase said book once I have completed the others. Also, can I point out that I would pay at least twice that for a year-long subscription to a monthly podcast colloquium with you, a couple other social media voices and then Sven Birkerts/Geoffrey Nunberg/Umberto Eco/Jonathan Culler/etc. discussing wider transformational changes with the advent of new media technologies. Just a thought =) – Mike

9. Courtenay says:

Congratulations, Brian! Judging from the exceptional quality of your posts in recent months (research-heavy, thoughtfully written, etc)… I know the book is going to be amazing. Now what's it going to take for a book signing down here in the ATL? You have lots of fans in town… including this girl! :)

10. Congrats. I'm also with Wiley. Clearly I'm in good company! :)

11. Congratulations Brian!! #preordered :)

12. zaneology says:

In this case, you can definitely judge a book by it's cover when it's by Brian Solis. Great News & Great Cover Art too…

Congratulations!