Engage

UPDATED

I’m truly excited to share a bit of news with you…

While this isn’t the formal launch of my new book, today represents a significant milestone for me.

As of today, Engage is available for pre-order on Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, Books a Million, and Borders, with shipments expected to arrive sometime in mid-to-late February. Other sites will go live soon.

This post represents the first time that I’ve publicly released the title…Engage. And, I also join good friends Chris Brogan, Steve Garfield, David Meerman Scott, Marsha Collier, Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah as a fellow author at Wiley.

This book also serves as a touchstone in its own right for me personally. If you notice, the branding and title of my blog has changed. I’ve done so to intentionally reflect the true positioning and value of this book. It’s written for champions and executives alike in business, marketing, branding, interactive, service, and communications. It’s designed to help bring everyone to the table.

I’ll write more about it later…but in the meantime, I wanted to share the news…

Connect with Brian Solis: Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Plaxo, or Facebook

Get the new iPhone app!

Click the image below to buy the book/poster:

Image Source: Shutterstock

355 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Engage”

1. themaria says:

Wow, so excited for you, Brian! I love the cover art, and I am sure it's even better inside. You are a book-writing dynamo! Can't WAIT to read it!

2. michaelcummings says:

Awesome! This is great Brian!

3. Great news! Look forward to reading it! Cover looks great – and content sounds of the moment!

4. Congrats Brian! I need to get my review of the first book up and make room for this one.

5. Congrats Brian!! I will be picking myself up a copy of this for sure… When's the launch?

6. Congratulations on both the book and your move to Wiley, Brian!! This is terrific news, and I'll be glad to recommend your book(s) to clients and colleagues.

7. awesome Brian. Can't wait to read it.

8. Congrats Brian, it looks and sounds great. I'll also be joining you at Wiley in July. Can't wait to read your book.

9. briansolis says:

I'll make a formal announcement about that soon! It'll be something truly awesome. :)

10. Huge congratulations, Brian. A massive achievement, especially on a personal note in defining and articulating your own brand and getting it to market. I've learned so much from your posts and look forward to the book immensely. I'll order it today and let others know that its out. Enjoy your relative freedom before the book tour. I'm sure you lost more than a little sleep on the way. Best, Simon mainwaring

11. scottmonty says:

Congratulations, Brian! Your long form writing deserves to be highlighted in a more appropriate medium, and I think this is it!

12. GabrielCarrejo says:

Sweet! Definitely looking forward to getting my hands on this! “Napa Valley Tweetup featuring Brian Solis book-signing” has a nice ring to it!

13. annapiechulla says:

Love it! Writing my Bachelor Thesis concerning this topic! How engagement Marketing impacts on a brand's success and I will also do my own study on this. Would love to get in touch somehow! Getting more and more motivated thanks to you…unfortunately there are too many Profs that don't share this passion :( Looking forward to read it soon!!!

14. Cassie Rice says:

Congratulations Brian! I look forward to reading your new book. Will you have a kindle version available?