Peter Guber joins Brian Solis for a special edition of his popular Web series Revolution.
Peter shares his experience in taking traditional business models and modernizing them for the connected economy. Peter also explores the differences in competing for the present versus competing for the future.
About Peter Guber:
– Chairman and CEO of the multimedia Mandalay Entertainment Group
– Past president of Sony Pictures
– Producer of popular motion pictures including Batman, Rain Man, The Color Purple, just to name a few
– Co-owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Golden State Warriors
– Author of the best-selling book Tell to Win
– Professor at UCLA School of Business
Brian Solis is a digital analyst, anthropologist, and also a futurist. In his work at Altimeter Group, Solis studies the effects of disruptive technology on business and society. More so, he humanizes technology’s causal effect to help people see people differently and understand what to do about it. He is an award-winning author and avid keynote speaker who is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders in digital transformation and innovation.
Brian has authored several best-selling books including
What’s the Future of Business (WTF),
The End of Business as Usual.
His blog, BrianSolis.com, is ranked as a leading resource for insights into the future of business, new technology and marketing.