Peter Guber joins Brian Solis for a special edition of his popular Web series Revolution.
Peter shares his experience in taking traditional business models and modernizing them for the connected economy. Peter also explores the differences in competing for the present versus competing for the future.
About Peter Guber:
– Chairman and CEO of the multimedia Mandalay Entertainment Group
– Past president of Sony Pictures
– Producer of popular motion pictures including Batman, Rain Man, The Color Purple, just to name a few
– Co-owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Golden State Warriors
– Author of the best-selling book Tell to Win
– Professor at UCLA School of Business