Peter Guber joins Brian Solis for a special edition of his popular Web series Revolution.
Peter shares his experience in taking traditional business models and modernizing them for the connected economy. Peter also explores the differences in competing for the present versus competing for the future.
About Peter Guber:
- Chairman and CEO of the multimedia Mandalay Entertainment Group
- Past president of Sony Pictures
- Producer of popular motion pictures including Batman, Rain Man, The Color Purple, just to name a few
- Co-owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Golden State Warriors
- Author of the best-selling book Tell to Win
- Professor at UCLA School of Business
Brian Solis is a digital analyst, anthropologist, and also a futurist. In his work at Altimeter Group, Solis studies the effects of disruptive technology on business and society. He is an avid keynote speaker and award-winning author who is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders in digital transformation.
His most recent book, What's the Future of Business: Changing the Way Businesses Create Experiences (WTF), explores the landscape of connected consumerism and how business and customer relationships unfold in four distinct moments of truth. His previous book, The End of Business as Usual, explores the emergence of Generation-C, a new generation of customers and employees and how businesses must adapt to reach them. In 2009, Solis released Engage, which is regarded as the industry reference guide for businesses to market, sell and service in the social web.