Sorry, but there aren't any posts in the Experience category yet.
Brian Solis is principal at Altimeter Group, a research firm focused on disruptive technology. A digital analyst, anthropologist, and futurist, Solis has studied and influenced the effects of emerging technology on business, marketing, and culture. Solis is also globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders and published authors in new media. His new book, What's the Future of Business (WTF), explores the landscape of connected consumerism and how business and customer relationships unfold and flourish in four distinct moments of truth. His previous book, The End of Business as Usual, explores the emergence of Generation-C, a new generation of customers and employees and how businesses must adapt to reach them. Prior to End of Business, Solis released Engage, which is regarded as the industry reference guide for businesses to market, sell and service in the social web.
- Report: Digital Transformation and the New Customer ExperienceThank you Dan.
April 17, 2014
- Social Media Optimization: SMO is the New SEO – Part 1Great Post . Love the way you define social...
April 9, 2014
- Report: Digital Transformation and the New Customer ExperienceI really enjoyed the post. I understand...
April 8, 2014
- A Return to Simplicity, Empathy and Imperfection in Communication: Human to Human #H2HI like your nice...
April 7, 2014
- Welcome to the Revolution: Season 4 Coming SoonI LOVE Revolution! Please do NOT cancel this show!! It is...
April 6, 2014