Sorry, but there aren't any posts in the Experience category yet.
Brian Solis is a digital analyst, anthropologist, and also a futurist. In his work at Altimeter Group, Solis studies the effects of disruptive technology on business and society. He is an avid keynote speaker and award-winning author who is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders in digital transformation.
His most recent book, What's the Future of Business: Changing the Way Businesses Create Experiences (WTF), explores the landscape of connected consumerism and how business and customer relationships unfold in four distinct moments of truth. His previous book, The End of Business as Usual, explores the emergence of Generation-C, a new generation of customers and employees and how businesses must adapt to reach them. In 2009, Solis released Engage, which is regarded as the industry reference guide for businesses to market, sell and service in the social web.
- The Top 100 Entrepreneur Blogsdoesnt work, just some shity coupons
May 3, 2015
- Thanks Millennials! The Digital Revolution is Only Just BeginningIt is crazy to think about how the...
May 2, 2015
- The 7 Success Factors of Social Business Strategy [INFOGRAPHIC]You’re welcome Joe!
May 1, 2015
- The 7 Success Factors of Social Business Strategy [INFOGRAPHIC]Great post Brian and thanks for sharing....
May 1, 2015
- The Apple Watch Will Make Work More Delightful and Reshape Employee EngagementGreat article Dan! I...
April 30, 2015