- May 8, 2014
- 5 Comments
Brian Solis is a digital analyst, anthropologist, and also a futurist. In his work at Altimeter Group, Solis studies the effects of disruptive technology on business and society. He is an avid keynote speaker and award-winning author who is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders in digital transformation.
His most recent book, What's the Future of Business: Changing the Way Businesses Create Experiences (WTF), explores the landscape of connected consumerism and how business and customer relationships unfold in four distinct moments of truth. His previous book, The End of Business as Usual, explores the emergence of Generation-C, a new generation of customers and employees and how businesses must adapt to reach them. In 2009, Solis released Engage, which is regarded as the industry reference guide for businesses to market, sell and service in the social web.
- Pardon My Bluntness, The Future of Marketing is Screwed…But It Doesn’t Have To BeShame I...
April 1, 2015
- With Klout Comes Influence: How To Find Influencers on TwitterKlout has changed a lot since then. You...
March 28, 2015
- Digital Transformation Starts with Reimagining the Customer ExperienceWell said. Thank you. Everything...
March 27, 2015
- Digital Transformation Starts with Reimagining the Customer ExperienceVery interesting article and...
March 26, 2015
- Digital Transformation Starts with Reimagining the Customer Experiencehaha, post-ception! Looking...
March 25, 2015