Valuable Information flies across our attention dashboards at blinding speeds. As 2009 comes to a close and we embrace a new optimism for 2010, let’s revisit some of the most read and shared posts this year.
Greatest Hits of 2009, Part IV:
1. Social Media is Rife with Experts but Starved of Authorities
2. Unveiling the New Influencers
3. PR Does Not Stand for Press Release: Equalizing Spikes and Valleys
What comes around goes around and as we close the chapter on 2009 a new chapter that documents our direction and experiences is already unfolding. Revisiting the stories, lessons, vision that helped get you where you are today may help you surpass not only your expectations, but those of your peers, customers, prospects, and influencers as well.
The Greatest Hits of 2009 Part III
2. Reviving the Traditional Press Release
The look at some of my most revered thoughts, observations, experiences and lessons continues in Part II of this ongoing “best of 2009″ series. I’ve selected these posts as I believe they still not only have value today, but will continue to guide you in the new year.
Part I is available here.
Greatest Hits of 2009, Part II:
1. Micro Disruption Theory and The Social Effect
2. The Conversation Prism v2.0