- April 4, 2014
- 8 Comments
Brian Solis is a digital analyst, anthropologist, and also a futurist. In his work at Altimeter Group, Solis studies the effects of disruptive technology on business and society. He is an avid keynote speaker and award-winning author who is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders in digital transformation.
His most recent book, What's the Future of Business: Changing the Way Businesses Create Experiences (WTF), explores the landscape of connected consumerism and how business and customer relationships unfold in four distinct moments of truth. His previous book, The End of Business as Usual, explores the emergence of Generation-C, a new generation of customers and employees and how businesses must adapt to reach them. In 2009, Solis released Engage, which is regarded as the industry reference guide for businesses to market, sell and service in the social web.
- Live Your Brand the Way Your Customers DoThanks for sharing your ideas. Keep writing on the same tone.
July 30, 2014
- The Disconnect in Connecting the WorkplaceThis is why I’m not only a friend, but also a fan of your...
July 29, 2014
- The Top 25 Socially Engaged Companies on LinkedIn Invest in Employee and Customer RelationshipsThis is a...
July 28, 2014
- The Disconnect in Connecting the WorkplaceThought provoking article. It would be interesting though, to...
July 28, 2014
- Tweet This! Twitter Pushes Its Own Buttonhola
July 26, 2014