- May 8, 2014
- 5 Comments
Brian Solis is a digital analyst, anthropologist, and also a futurist. In his work at Altimeter Group, Solis studies the effects of disruptive technology on business and society. He is an avid keynote speaker and award-winning author who is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders in digital transformation.
His most recent book, What's the Future of Business: Changing the Way Businesses Create Experiences (WTF), explores the landscape of connected consumerism and how business and customer relationships unfold in four distinct moments of truth. His previous book, The End of Business as Usual, explores the emergence of Generation-C, a new generation of customers and employees and how businesses must adapt to reach them. In 2009, Solis released Engage, which is regarded as the industry reference guide for businesses to market, sell and service in the social web.
- Welcome to the Revolution: Season 4 Coming Soonpls when will revolution season 4 be out on dvd
December 20, 2014
- Employees are as or More Important Than Customers: Why Ignoring Employee Engagement Hurts Business...
December 18, 2014
- Employees are as or More Important Than Customers: Why Ignoring Employee Engagement Hurts BusinessI...
December 17, 2014
- Important Lessons Brian Solis Learned in 2014Interesting info Brian and thanks for the share !..if...
December 16, 2014
- Digital Transformation: A Year in ReviewDitto. Looking forward to more in 2015. Have a good one.
December 15, 2014