- July 27, 2015
- 2 Comments
Posts Tagged ‘workforce’
- April 4, 2014
- 9 Comments
- August 21, 2013
- 36 Comments
Are you ready to connect your connected workforce?
With all of the discussions around social media and how it improves the opportunity to engage customers and build more meaningful relationships, we tend to lose sight of another important group…employees. As technology impacts behavior and connects customers and businesses in new ways, the same is true for employees.
Brian Solis is a digital analyst, anthropologist, and also a futurist. In his work at Altimeter Group, Solis studies the effects of disruptive technology on business and society. More so, he humanizes technology’s causal effect to help people see people differently and understand what to do about it. He is an award-winning author and avid keynote speaker who is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders in digital transformation and innovation.
Brian has authored several best-selling books including What’s the Future of Business (WTF), Engage! and The End of Business as Usual. His blog, BrianSolis.com, is ranked as a leading resource for insights into the future of business, new technology and marketing.
- The New Peeple App Does Not Represent People; Stop This App Before It’s Releasedhahahaha..lolzz
October 9, 2015
- The New Peeple App Does Not Represent People; Stop This App Before It’s Releasedthank you…
October 8, 2015
- The New Peeple App Does Not Represent People; Stop This App Before It’s ReleasedBrian this is...
October 8, 2015
- The 10 Commandments of Content MarketingThis content is what i call breathtaking one particularly when...
October 3, 2015
- The New Peeple App Does Not Represent People; Stop This App Before It’s ReleasedThank you for...
October 2, 2015