- April 4, 2014
- 8 Comments
Posts Tagged ‘workforce’
- August 21, 2013
- 33 Comments
Are you ready to connect your connected workforce?
With all of the discussions around social media and how it improves the opportunity to engage customers and build more meaningful relationships, we tend to lose sight of another important group…employees. As technology impacts behavior and connects customers and businesses in new ways, the same is true for employees.
Brian Solis is a digital analyst, anthropologist, and also a futurist. In his work at Altimeter Group, Solis studies the effects of disruptive technology on business and society. He is an avid keynote speaker and award-winning author who is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders in digital transformation.
His most recent book, What's the Future of Business: Changing the Way Businesses Create Experiences (WTF), explores the landscape of connected consumerism and how business and customer relationships unfold in four distinct moments of truth. His previous book, The End of Business as Usual, explores the emergence of Generation-C, a new generation of customers and employees and how businesses must adapt to reach them. In 2009, Solis released Engage, which is regarded as the industry reference guide for businesses to market, sell and service in the social web.
- Live Your Brand the Way Your Customers DoGreat article. Your book sounds fantastic. I’ll have to...
July 23, 2014
- YOU are at the center of The Conversation PrismI like the outline and the overview. I like the graphic...
July 22, 2014
- Live Your Brand the Way Your Customers DoI think personalities are the new benchmark for Social. But...
July 21, 2014
- Live Your Brand the Way Your Customers DoExcellent…thank you
July 21, 2014
- Live Your Brand the Way Your Customers Do“It’s almost as if we put the “me” in social media and...
July 20, 2014