- April 4, 2014
- 3 Comments
Posts Tagged ‘workforce’
- August 21, 2013
- 33 Comments
Are you ready to connect your connected workforce?
With all of the discussions around social media and how it improves the opportunity to engage customers and build more meaningful relationships, we tend to lose sight of another important group…employees. As technology impacts behavior and connects customers and businesses in new ways, the same is true for employees.
Brian Solis is principal at Altimeter Group, a research firm focused on disruptive technology. A digital analyst, anthropologist, and futurist, Solis has studied and influenced the effects of emerging technology on business, marketing, and culture. Solis is also globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders and published authors in new media. His new book, What's the Future of Business (WTF), explores the landscape of connected consumerism and how business and customer relationships unfold and flourish in four distinct moments of truth. His previous book, The End of Business as Usual, explores the emergence of Generation-C, a new generation of customers and employees and how businesses must adapt to reach them. Prior to End of Business, Solis released Engage, which is regarded as the industry reference guide for businesses to market, sell and service in the social web.
- Beaconizing the Brand ExperienceIt is time to find another way for brands to use more useful and...
April 20, 2014
- Hello, It’s Nice to Meet you…Again: Your Digital Reputation Precedes YouThank you.
April 19, 2014
- Hello, It’s Nice to Meet you…Again: Your Digital Reputation Precedes YouBrian Solis, thank...
April 18, 2014
- Beaconizing the Brand ExperienceInteresting POV on digital transformation and disruptive technology.
April 18, 2014
- Report: Digital Transformation and the New Customer ExperienceThank you Dan.
April 17, 2014