via Hewlett Packard Enterprise
In this edition of HPE Business Insights Studio, John Jeremiah, head of the Software Digital Research Team at Hewlett Packard Enterprise, sits down with Brian Solis, digital marketing analyst and author of X: The Experience When Business Meets Design, and Theo Priestley, an independent technology evangelist.
Customer experience can be a distinguishing factor between a one-time buyer and a lifelong brand advocate. In this episode we discuss user experience in the enterprise and how delivering an exceptional customer experience can change business outcomes.
Breaking down the discussion
John, Theo, and Brian discuss the following topics:
- Why does the customer experience matter? (0:15)
- Good customer experience can improve loyalty, and your NPS (Net Promoter Score) (1:38)
- Customers as advocates (2:36)
- Value of technology in shaping the right experience? (3:29)
- Mobile-first vs. user-first strategy? (4:26)
- Advice to IT and business leaders (7:14)
Get more from HPE Business Insights
For more episodes covering everything from innovation to Big Data and security, check out the HPE Business Insights Studio home page.