Solis was interviewed by Reevoo Founder and entrepreneur Richard Anson, who on his podcast People Tell Richard Stuff tracks down the marketers, businesspeople and characters he admires for a half-hour chat about how they got started, where they’re going and what’s happening in their industry.
Solis and Anson covered a wide range of topics:
- Online/offline mergers and acquisitions (like Amazon/Whole Foods) and the strategy behind them;
- Why removing beers from the office can be a fatal move;
- Digital transformation done right – and wrong;
- The right mindset for effective disruption;
- The difference between startups and older businesses;
- ‘Digital Darwinism’ – the evolution of tech, society and everything in between;
- Examples of businesses that have revolutionised without losing revenue;
- Where most businesses fail to evolve (with Kodak as an example);
- Why we need a new breed of company leadership;
- How innovations by tech companies change consumer expectations in all industries;
- What Brian thinks is the right approach to change.
Listen to the podcast here: https://blog.reevoo.com/brian-solis-digital-analyst-speaker-author/