I will be attending both NewTech meetups this week. Stop by and say hello!
Silicon Valley Tuesday, September 5, 2006, 7:00 PM
- Video Egg – Video publishing over easy! [Joe Hurd]
- Boompa – Your garage online! [Ethan Lance and Dave Snider]
- Zazzle – Buy, sell and create custom products [Jeff Beaver]
San Francisco Wednesday, September 6, 2006, 7:00 PM
- Yousendit – Khalid Shaikh on how to send BIG email files with ease.
- Civic Evolution - Brian Sullivan on civic-minded group tools and services for a better world.
- Joyent – Jason Hoffman on group email and calendar tools and ways to share applications.
Tags: sf newtech , silicon valley newtech , video egg , boompa , zazzle , yousendit , civic evolution , sitekreator , joyent , meetup , silicon valley , newtech , cnet
- civic evolution,
- sf newtech,
- Silicon Valley,
- silicon valley newtech,
- video egg,
Brian Solis is principal at Altimeter Group, a research firm focused on disruptive technology. A digital analyst, anthropologist, and futurist, Solis has studied and influenced the effects of emerging technology on business, marketing, and culture. Solis is also globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders and published authors in new media. His new book, What's the Future of Business (WTF), explores the landscape of connected consumerism and how business and customer relationships unfold and flourish in four distinct moments of truth. His previous book, The End of Business as Usual, explores the emergence of Generation-C, a new generation of customers and employees and how businesses must adapt to reach them. Prior to End of Business, Solis released Engage, which is regarded as the industry reference guide for businesses to market, sell and service in the social web.