The look at some of my most revered thoughts, observations, experiences and lessons continues in Part II of this ongoing “best of 2009” series. I’ve selected these posts as I believe they still not only have value today, but will continue to guide you in the new year.
Part I is available here.
Greatest Hits of 2009, Part II:
1. Micro Disruption Theory and The Social Effect
2. The Conversation Prism v2.0
3. Video Interview: How to Build an Online Community with Loic Le Meur
4. The Decline of Newspaper Revenue and the Promise of the Human Network
5. The Domino’s Effect
6. The Race to 1,000,000 Followers Sends Twitter and Social Media into Relevance and Irrelevance
7. The Social OS, The Battle Between Facebook and Twitter is the New Mac vs. PC
8. Twitter Flutters into Mainstream Culture: The New Competition for Attention Starts with You
9. In Social Media, The SEC Protects Investors and Companies by Removing “Relations” from IR
10. “I AM A GEEK!” Unites Geeks to Improve Education in Underprivileged Countries
Connect with Brian Solis on:
Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Plaxo, Posterous, or Facebook
Click the image below to buy the book/poster:
pr pr+2.0 pr2.0 public+relations marketing advertising interactive social+media socialmedia brian+solis social media media2.0 media+2.0 2.0 smo social+media+optimization marcom communication publicity advertising expert interactive spin brand branding guru social+architect
Brian Solis is a digital analyst, anthropologist, and also a futurist. In his work at Altimeter Group, Solis studies the effects of disruptive technology on business and society. More so, he humanizes technology’s causal effect to help people see people differently and understand what to do about it. He is an award-winning author and avid keynote speaker who is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders in digital transformation and innovation.
Brian has authored several best-selling books including
What’s the Future of Business (WTF),
The End of Business as Usual.
His blog, BrianSolis.com, is ranked as a leading resource for insights into the future of business, new technology and marketing.