What comes around goes around and as we close the chapter on 2009 a new chapter that documents our direction and experiences is already unfolding. Revisiting the stories, lessons, vision that helped get you where you are today may help you surpass not only your expectations, but those of your peers, customers, prospects, and influencers as well.
The Greatest Hits of 2009 Part III
2. Reviving the Traditional Press Release
3. This is Not a Sponsored Post: What You Need to Know About Sponsored Conversations & the FTC
4. Gazing into the Twitterverse
5. Is Twitter Evolving from the Facebook to the Myspace of Microblogs? Analyzing Twitter trends and demographics
6. Is Twitter a Conversation or Broadcast Platform?
7. The State of PR, Marketing, and Communications: You are the Future
8. A Soliloquy: The Language of Social Media
9. Social Media is Rife with Experts but Starved of Authorities
10. Is Twitter The CNN Of The New Media Generation?
The Greatest Hits of 2009
Connect with Brian Solis: Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Plaxo, or Facebook
Get the new iPhone app!
Click the image below to buy the book/poster:
pr pr+2.0 pr2.0 public+relations marketing advertising interactive social+media socialmedia brian+solis social media media2.0 media+2.0 2.0 smo social+media+optimization marcom communication publicity advertising expert interactive spin brand branding guru social+architect
Brian Solis is a digital analyst, anthropologist, and also a futurist. In his work at Altimeter Group, Solis studies the effects of disruptive technology on business and society. He is an avid keynote speaker and award-winning author who is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders in digital transformation.
His most recent book, What's the Future of Business: Changing the Way Businesses Create Experiences (WTF), explores the landscape of connected consumerism and how business and customer relationships unfold in four distinct moments of truth. His previous book, The End of Business as Usual, explores the emergence of Generation-C, a new generation of customers and employees and how businesses must adapt to reach them. In 2009, Solis released Engage, which is regarded as the industry reference guide for businesses to market, sell and service in the social web.