Happy New Year!
Well, this is it. The final installment of the most read, shared, and discussed posts of 2009. I hope that Part X as well as the other nine parts help you to leap into 2010 with confidence, inspiration, and direction.
Let the education and stimulus continue this year…
The Greatest Hits of 2009 Part X
1. Is Facebook Losing its Coveted Demographic?
2. There’s an App for That: Mobile is the Next Frontier for Brand Engagement
3. The Evolution of A New Trust Economy
4. In Social Media, It’s Not Just Business, It’s Business-To-Business
5. Live Video Streams Go Mainstream
6. Twitter: The Business of Community
7. The Future of Interactive Marketing
8. Facebook Brings Fans into Focus
11. Ning Proves That There’s Life Outside of Facebook and Twitter
12. Ideas Connect Us More than Relationships
The Greatest Hits of 2009: The Series
Connect with Brian Solis: Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Plaxo, or Facebook
Get the new iPhone app!
Click the image below to buy the book/poster:
pr pr+2.0 pr2.0 public+relations marketing advertising interactive social+media socialmedia brian+solis social media media2.0 media+2.0 2.0 smo social+media+optimization marcom communication publicity advertising expert interactive spin brand branding guru social+architect
You sure have a lot of greatest hits.
thanks for post. I bookmarked for you.. Thanks brian..
hype machine… I wish trailfire.com took off this year (not mine) and I'm not happy splashcast.net left betta testers out to dry.