As we continue our journey through some of the news, events, and observations that moved us in 2009, we still have much to learn as we prepare for the new opportunities that await us in 2010.
The Greatest Hits of 2009 Part VI
1. Gary Vaynerchuk and Brian Solis Discuss Putting the Public Back in Public Relations
2. Who Owns Social Media?
3. Size Matters: Job Seekers Measure the Size of Your Social Graph
4. Goodbye Virtual Reality, Hello Augmented Reality
5. Does Social Networking Impair Learning?
6. No Tweets for You! NFL Bans Tweets Before, During, and After Games
7. The Gift of Compassion and Inspiration
8. The Dichotomy Between Social Networks and Education
9. Using Twitter to Connect PR Students, Educators, and Professionals
10. Twittersource: The Wisdom of the Crowds?
The Greatest Hits of 2009: The Series
Connect with Brian Solis: Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Plaxo, or Facebook
Get the new iPhone app!
Click the image below to buy the book/poster:
pr pr+2.0 pr2.0 public+relations marketing advertising interactive social+media socialmedia brian+solis social media media2.0 media+2.0 2.0 smo social+media+optimization marcom communication publicity advertising expert interactive spin brand branding guru social+architect
Brian Solis is a digital analyst, anthropologist, and also a futurist. In his work at Altimeter Group, Solis studies the effects of disruptive technology on business and society. More so, he humanizes technology’s causal effect to help people see people differently and understand what to do about it. He is an award-winning author and avid keynote speaker who is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders in digital transformation and innovation.
Brian has authored several best-selling books including
What’s the Future of Business (WTF),
The End of Business as Usual.
His blog, BrianSolis.com, is ranked as a leading resource for insights into the future of business, new technology and marketing.