As we continue our journey through some of the news, events, and observations that moved us in 2009, we still have much to learn as we prepare for the new opportunities that await us in 2010.
The Greatest Hits of 2009 Part VI
1. Gary Vaynerchuk and Brian Solis Discuss Putting the Public Back in Public Relations
2. Who Owns Social Media?
3. Size Matters: Job Seekers Measure the Size of Your Social Graph
4. Goodbye Virtual Reality, Hello Augmented Reality
5. Does Social Networking Impair Learning?
6. No Tweets for You! NFL Bans Tweets Before, During, and After Games
7. The Gift of Compassion and Inspiration
8. The Dichotomy Between Social Networks and Education
9. Using Twitter to Connect PR Students, Educators, and Professionals
10. Twittersource: The Wisdom of the Crowds?
The Greatest Hits of 2009: The Series
Connect with Brian Solis: Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Plaxo, or Facebook
Get the new iPhone app!
Click the image below to buy the book/poster:
pr pr+2.0 pr2.0 public+relations marketing advertising interactive social+media socialmedia brian+solis social media media2.0 media+2.0 2.0 smo social+media+optimization marcom communication publicity advertising expert interactive spin brand branding guru social+architect